As you work with spiritual energy, you become what people call “sensitive.” This is to different substances according to your level of development and practice in a physical-psychic area.
People make choices according to their culture, current environment, upbringing and beliefs. It’s a good idea to research options, give new things a try and listen to your body (that means feel yourself). Don’t force yourself to be like everyone else, but listen to your intuition. It can take some time to make health changes, but these ideas are simple and you can see changes pretty quickly.
- SUGARS: Replace regular, processed white sugar with agave, honey, brown or cane sugar. Our taste buds are numb in “modern society” because we’ve been saturated with liters of soft drinks (where coke contains approximately 51 sugar cubes), candies and sugary preservatives. This creates a coating on the tongue, making healthier alternatives taste extremely bitter. Weaning yourself off of junk-food can be a great start.
- SALTS: Instead of regular table salt replace immediately with sea salt (at least) for PH balance, then try out himalayan pink salt, black salt, celtic sea salt, cell salts, mineral salts which do not raise your blood pressure like regular ones do, unnaturally passing through certain cellular thresholds. You may consider pink, grey or black because they have important trace minerals (which you can also order on Amazon like boron for your joints) and they aren’t bleached. I’m currently taking a pinch of Miracle Salt by wellbeingcreator.com and we use 5 different salts for your wellness in our ormus available here.
- OILS: Palm oil is one of the LARGEST CAUSES OF RAINFOREST DESTRUCTION. Currently, people are using coconut oil for almost everything (mainly salads, smoothies and skin) although it remains controversial. Olive oil (polyunsaturated for cooking) and sesame oil (Asian countries) are common choices. Alternative shops sell avocado-, flaxseed- and grapeseed oils as well. I am not a specialist on them, but when I moved out of my grandparents’ house in Finland and lived in an apartment on my own, I fried a lot of my vegetables, gaining 6 kilos. My miniskirt got very tight and my thighs rubbed against each other. I knew it was because of my non-existent meal prep and probably some of that margarine I ate (which stays solid at room temperature so imagine that in your large intestine). It’s up to you what body size you feel comfortable with, but you don’t need a ton of oil if you are frying (and stay away from deep frying, consider the health of your heart and arteries)!
- BOWEL MOVEMENTS: Colonic irrigation is still considered an alternative practice, but many people do it when they get severely clogged in their digestive tract. In later years people get this “midriff bulge” because the colon is collapsing from the constipation-causing gunk and heavy thoughtforms. There’s controversial information about it, some say machines can reintroduce bacteria, yet, practitioners say it cleanses people of parasites and all kinds of other mess. There’s definitely an emotional component when having a tube inserted in the rectum, because this area deals with release and letting go, so get comfortable with crying or “digesting” life. You can also try an “at-home” apparatus which only goes in a few inches and a warm water bag is hooked up to the sink. An easier option is getting Colonix (TM), an entire pack on ebay for around $71. The main ingredient is psylium husk (which you can purchase on Amazon for $10) but it also comes with parasite-busting herb capsules. It’s like drinking tasteless wood chips. You put a big spoonful in a big glass of water, mix very fast (because it swells) and drink the entire thing. Try to stick with the program and don’t give up. The husk swells in your intestine and cleanses out pockets of bacteria. Your under eye circles will clear up, your mood will improve and more. Only take this in the morning because it can upset your digestion at night. Parasite tinctures and detox herbs like mugwort, black walnut, vibropathics (check Hanna’s Herb Shop), wormwood, clove oil, and moringa seeds help with the detoxification. Parasite zappers which are little black boxes emitting a certain frequency might get rid of the viral buildup and bacteria. Alternatively, try Advanced Cell Training for getting your brain to act like a rife machine and get rid of thousands of mutating pathogen for good, with Gary Blier (he is a God-send)!
- MINIMIZE & THINK FOR YOURSELF: Consume less dairy and red meat, because milk-products coat your tongue (and much more) and cattle ranching destroys the rainforest. There’s also scary websites like notmilk.com and movies like Food Inc. which might change you to change. You can get Japanese tongue-cleaners or get organic crystalline sulfur from Patrick McGean or MSM to clear your tongue (and heal all kinds of stuff they don’t want you to know about). Genetically, some cultures are not made for any kind of cow-products and will get sick. Northern countries- if you have to have it then at least go organic and avoid hormone-filled milk. Alternatives or transitional products can be goats milk, kefirs and the occasional yogurt. Ask yourself- do you get a runny nose or mucous when you eat cheese? In addition to vegan cheese, you can also get probiotic pills, kimchi, sauerkraut or kombucha juice to beat sugar cravings and balance your stomach. Kombucha is a miracle if you get acid reflux from coffee or want to stop drinking alcohol (also be “cool” at a party and try cranberry juice mixed with soda water). Some countries have terrible hygiene when it comes to animal products. Groups of village people in country settings, though, rely on certain healthy bacteria to live, and cannot consume processed “Western” foods or they will get sick! Before you impose your way on everyone else, consider this a colorful world. Speak to people in your own culture, remaining peacefully open-minded when international people have a differing opinion. Don’t follow trends, study your blood type and look out for future research on eating right for your DNA type! Perhaps eating like your ancestors has some truth in it. If you are mixed-race, try a combination and expect to go through a lot of trial-and-error.
- CONSIDER YOUR WALLET: With enough research and thinking, you can save or get monetary help for food. Look for discount labels, be rational and use local crops. Cook at home, cook with friends, start a garden, trade produce at a farmer’s market and put leftovers in the freezer. Remember, spending a little extra on healthy foods can save you in the long run from a medical bill or big pharma. Alternatively, I like to say, “if your leg is broken, use a crutch.” Take one day at a time if you are healing. Healthy people remember “preventative care” and the sheer enjoyment of eating while incarnating in a physical body. Your mind and dollars are powerful votes.
- WATER: Still a “world problem”, access to clean water can determine where you want to live in the long-run. If you look at videos on youtube, there are tutorials on creating simple filters, for instance, if you are lost in a remote place and need to survive. Just remember your acid-alkaline balance, getting hydrated during the day (Patrick Flanagan has created Megahydrate capsules which is like getting the hydrogen from a fresh smoothie) and blessing your water. If you are unsure of being acidic, try PH strips and test your saliva or urine. Check the odor and color. I have a survival and conscious video playlist on youtube here, with 300+ videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHFHYv7SjBWWf4iue6jrS9dT8EKV7BgZL If you get upset by any of these topics and feel “someone should do something about this”, that conscious person is YOU! You can’t save the world alone, but your awareness can affect millions.
Treat yourselves better every day!
Psychic Medium, Author & Artist